- Encourage participants to explore new decisions on how to best spend their time.
- To help implement and continuously improve sustainable work-life strategies & goals.
- Insights into setting priorities.
- To identify available life choices and develop individual goals.
- Understand the causes of an imbalance life.
- create and enhances the quality of life.
For parents, carers, teachers, trainers, social workers and other sector specialists. The Fathering course is targeted at natural, adoptive, step and foster fathers. Guardians, carers, grandfathers, uncles and other paternal relatives.
Allows participants to explore fatherhood holistically by reviewing childhood experience, role models and positive qualities that are brought to fathering.
This course is targeted at natural, adoptive, step and foster Mothers. Guardians, carers, grandfathers, uncles and other paternal relatives.