- Understanding and recognising stress, What it is and why it occurs.
- Pinpointing and tackling the signs and symptoms.
- Break the vicious circle of stress.
- Know when to prevent stress and how to overcome stressful situations.
- Conquer stress triggered by change.
- Learn practical insights and tools to manage stress.
A course designed to manage and prevent a person's anger including people within their work environment. A feature of Behavioura…
Conflict can be extremely destructive but managed in a positive way can effectively resolve issues and restore mutual respect. L…
Educates participants to understand that LID is a common part of life and is experienced by most of us at some time or another i…