- To raise awareness of the importance of positive parenting.
- To explore key parenting skills and how to communicate effectively with Children.
- To manage extremes: know when and how to deal with unacceptable behaviour.
- To introduce dynamic tools to aid in developing, coaching, mentoring and motivating children and young people who are in your care.
- To consider ways of meeting the challenges of parenthood.
- To identify parenting strategies, trials and rewards.
- To consider the causes and effects of puberty and teenage rebellion and explore practical strategies for handling behaviour challenges and setting boundaries.
- Designed to be in line with the government incentive "Every Child Matters."
This course is targeted at natural, adoptive, step and foster Mothers. Guardians, carers, grandfathers, uncles and other paterna…
This course gives you principles to restore control over work-life, family-life, social-life, personal-life and your general Wel…
Allows participants to explore fatherhood holistically by reviewing childhood experience, role models and positive qualities th…