- The development of awareness of the counselling method and the skills incorporated.
- Practice and improvement of some of these counselling skills.
- Development of the ability to manage interviews using counselling skills.
- Development of an awareness of ethical issues and the need for support in counselling activities.
- Development of sensitivity to and awareness of the process of change.
A course is designed to highlight the importance of responding positively to social and ethnic diversity in the workplace.
A blended learning experience allowing those that manage people - develop skills/tools to motivate others and lead the team to s…
Provides guidance and counselling as a valued asset for any career, especially when it involves helping others to improve the qu…