- To raise awareness of the importance of Positive Fathering.
- To explore and promote good fathering skills.
- To consider ways of meeting the challenges of fatherhood.
- To promote more effective communication with their children, teachers, partners or ex-partners.
- To identify the strategies, trails and rewards, hopes and fears associated with fatherhood.
This course gives you principles to restore control over work-life, family-life, social-life, personal-life and your general Wel…
For parents, carers, teachers, trainers, social workers and other sector specialists. The Fathering course is targeted at natura…
Allows participants to explore fatherhood holistically by reviewing childhood experience, role models and positive qualities th…