- Rehearsed listening and communication skills.
- Raised awareness of the language and behaviour.
- Practiced ways of developing assertiveness.
- Insight into how your own communication skills can be ineffective and how it affects others.
- Identify and modify your own communication style with new techniques and methods to influence others and develop more effective relationships.
- The characteristics of an effective communicator.
- Role play and interactive case studies and scenarios.
- Develop listening skills and build rapport.