- To raise participants’ awareness on Equality & Diversity.
- To agree working definitions and use of key words.
- To explore the challenges of working with diverse colleagues, clients and communities.
- To increase participants’ confidence to respond to diversity in a positive and appropriate way.
- A better understanding of the business, legal and social case for promoting Equality & Diversity in the workplace.
- Increased confidence to use the appropriate language and terminology.
- Raised awareness on the impact of stereotyping, harassment and other discriminatory behaviour.
- Practical strategies for delivering fair and appropriate services to diverse clients or customers.
For determined individuals seeking direction and empowerment to start and grow their own business. Develop powerful tools which …
Provides guidance and counselling as a valued asset for any career, especially when it involves helping others to improve the qu…
A blended learning experience allowing those that manage people - develop skills/tools to motivate others and lead the team to s…