Different But Equal
||Full or Part Time|
||1 day, 2 half days , 4 consecutive sessions at a time to suit the employer|
||10.00 - 17.00 hrs OR 13.00 - 17.00 hrs
||Call 0700 2222 700
||Life Choices, Work Life Balance, Effective Communication...
- To raise participants’ awareness on Equality & Diversity.
- To agree working definitions and use of key words.
- To explore the challenges of working with diverse colleagues, clients and communities.
- To increase participants’ confidence to respond to diversity in a positive and appropriate way.
- A better understanding of the business, legal and social case for promoting Equality & Diversity in the workplace.
- Increased confidence to use the appropriate language and terminology.
- Raised awareness on the impact of stereotyping, harassment and other discriminatory behaviour.
- Practical strategies for delivering fair and appropriate services to diverse clients or customers.
You can also find out about our Training Courses based on "Sets or Training Modules."