Parents for Life
||10.00 - 17.00 hrs
||Call 0700 2222 700
||Self Esteem, Stress Management, Anger Management...
- To raise awareness of the importance of positive parenting.
- To explore key parenting skills and how to communicate effectively with Children.
- To manage extremes: know when and how to deal with unacceptable behaviour.
- To introduce dynamic tools to aid in developing, coaching, mentoring and motivating children and young people who are in your care.
- To consider ways of meeting the challenges of parenthood.
- To identify parenting strategies, trials and rewards.
- To consider the causes and effects of puberty and teenage rebellion and explore practical strategies for handling behaviour challenges and setting boundaries.
- Designed to be in line with the government incentive "Every Child Matters."
You can also find out about our Training Courses based on "Sets or Training Modules."